By Amy Rohu
One of Dublin’s most loved ice-cream parlours, Scrumdiddly’s, is open now in Penny’s on Mary St.
Announcing the news on their Instagram page, Scrumdiddly’s wrote: “We may spend all our wages on the clothes for the rest of the summer but we are so excited to be partnering up with Penneys for the next few months. We are now open in Mary St. Swords will be open on Friday 16th and Killarney at the end of the month.”
From their first store which opened in 2012, Scrumdiddly’s have become a household name in ice-cream in the capital. Serving everything from ‘Snicker-bocker Glory’s’ to the classic ‘Oreo® Extreme’, they have something for everyone this summer, including milkshakes and crepes too.
For more information on the brand and to check out their full menu, head to their website at www.scrumdiddlys.ie.
- Dangers and threat of Nitrous Oxide not fully realised
- Legendary Dublin painting and sketching club celebrate 150th anniversary
- Gallery Spring 2024 at Dunnes Stores with Astrid, Opal and Bonita on the way
- Almost 10,000 Dublin people homeless
- Six week Tradfest series on RTÉ showcasing the stunning Malahide Castle