Pilot Careers Live will give you a chance to meet leading pilot training academies from across Ireland and Europe, pilots and industry experts in one place.
There will be a series of pilot career presentations from-Aer Lingus, Ryanair, Easy Jet, Wizz and Irish Air Corps. This is your chance to meet the right people and discuss your pilot careers aspirations with industry professionals and experts.
Becoming a pilot may take a couple of years, but according to Olivia and Caitlin who we met during their training at Simtech Aviation, it’s most definitely worth it.
When I fly, I want my pilot to be well trained and that is what Simtech pride themselves on.
Simtech Aviation is an award-winning training facility, and is recognised as one of Europe’s leading APS and MCC training providers with over twenty years of award -winning cadet training experience. Their pilots are trained to be the best and future cadets are guided along their journey by a dedicated team.
Located beside Dublin Airport, Simtech Aviation, has two full flight and two fixed simulators.
Its no wonder they pride themselves on the quality and hands on experience of their instructors and when you combine this with the individual attention given to each cadet Simtech offer the best possible preparation for a trainee pilot looking for their first airline position.
Pilot Careers Live will answer any questions you may have about this career path.
Pilot careers Live expo is on the October 22 at Croke Park for anyone considering a career as a professional pilot. Doors open 10 am-4pm.
For more information go to www.pilotcareernews.com
Photos Alison O’Hanlon
- Airfield Estate, Dublin’s Only Urban Farm and Gardens Launch “World of Soil” Experience
- Dublin City Council unveiled a plaque to Seosamh Mac Grianna in St Anne’s Park
- Eau Thermale Avène launches its new tinted fluid SPF50+ and after-sun restorative lotion
- Dublin members of Transplant Team Ireland receives warm welcome at Australian Embassy event
- Four Dublin entries awarded at .IE Digital Town Awards 2023