The Saint Joseph’s Shankill’s Butterfly Lunch took place in The Fitzwilliam Lawn Tennis Club on Friday the 23rd of June.
Following the hugely successful inaugural event in 2022 the small committee have now raised almost €100k for the dementia specific person centred care at Saint Joseph’s Shankill.
Guests were welcomed into the sumptuous function room overlooking the courts and treated to a champagne reception, followed by a delicious 4 course meal.
After the auction The Merry Ploughboys entertained the audience until early evening.
Saint Joseph’s Shankill is a leader in the field of residential dementia care, and the funds raised at this year’s Butterfly Lunch will go towards their sensory bathroom project.
Pictures Marc O’Sullivan
- Get a glowing look with celebrity favourite JCat’s ‘SkinSurance’ Foundation!
- RSA warning following heavy rainfall and winds: slow down!
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made