Well done to Howth Scouts, winners of the 2022 Sea Scout Sailing Regatta for the first time in its history.
“Winning one of East Coast Sea scouting’s most coveted prizes at the Malahide Estuary last weekend,” wrote Howth Scouts online. “Sister’s Sarah and Hannah Scott worked hard throughout the day ably supported by their team mate Odhran Hanway Wills and the members of Team 2 (Juliet Weston, Katie Dunne and Fergal Quinn).
“Sarah Scott rounded out an amazing day for Howth scouts by winning the Albatross Cup and the award for Best Sailor (pushed extremely hard by Hannah). We are looking forward to defending the trophy in 2023! “
Howth Scouts thanked neighbouring Malahide sea Scouts for hosting yet another excellent event.
- Get a glowing look with celebrity favourite JCat’s ‘SkinSurance’ Foundation!
- RSA warning following heavy rainfall and winds: slow down!
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made