Students, parents and guardians are being issued a final reminder that applications for the 2023 Naughton Foundation Scholarship scheme is closing this Friday, June 30, at midnight, writes Rachel Cunningham.
The Naughton Scholarships are a scheme of scholarships to promote the study of engineering, science and technology at third level by students in Ireland.
Each year from February to May, Leaving Certificate students can apply for the scholarship if they intend to study science, computer science, mathematics, engineering or technology at third level.
There will be one guaranteed scholarship for each of the participating counties, 36 allocated in total.
The scholarship is valued at €20,000, which is a contribution of €5,000 for each year of the student’s third-level course in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
The school of each winner is also awarded €1,000. Applications must be submitted before, or on this date to be considered eligible for the scholarship, this deadline will not be extended.
The 2023 application forms for The Naughton Foundation Scholarship Programme are available to download The Naughton Foundation website.
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition
- Deirdre O’Kane is back with Funny Women Dublin – tickets selling fast!