Rimmel have launched their new Kind & Free™ range, the brand’s first clean vegan make-up range developed with minimalist formulas. Kind & Free™ is the brands first step towards offering a better kind of beauty for all.
Kind & Free™ embraces Rimmel’s philosophy of celebrating beauty diversity, bold individuality and self-expression. To Rimmel, clean beauty is about ingredient transparency and minimalist formulas that promise to work, without compromise. The formulas are powered by natural origin ingredients with no unnecessary additives, such as mineral oil or fragrance and the products contain no animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
The first launch of the range consists of a skin tint, concealer, pressed powder, mascara and nail polish. Available in pharmacies nationwide and select online retailers from this month, this is a makeup launch no beauty lover wants to miss.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition