Recycling your empty bottles and jars is important, but isn’t always easy for most for us. With new Irish business Glassbag, the work is done for you and you don’t even need to leave the house.
Simply sign up to your preferred level and frequency of service, fill your Glassbag, and leave it outside on the date notified. Your glass waste will be collected and recycled, and your empty bag is ready to start filling again.
Simple, a time saver, and eco-friendly too! Each Glassbag holds up to 60 bottles or jars and the service is available as a one off, or on a subscription basis with collection every month, for as many bags as you require.
Currently operating across all of Dublin, visit glassbag.ie to set up your preferred plan and get recycling today.
- Dublin City wins European Capital of Smart Tourism 2024
- Perfect for that Christmas night out, Scott’s Restaurant Seafood & Grill
- Donabate residents call for urgent action
- Health Minister welcomes legislation consultation to ban sale of e-cigarettes to U18s
- MAKE SURE IT’S ONLY SANTA WHO CAN GET IN WITHOUT A KEY!