By Amy Rohu
With some of the hottest days of the year so far this week, we’ve been needing clothes that will make us look and feel fresh and cool in the summer heat.
Oxendales have a fab selection of summer clothes in right now and our fave? Their oversized shirts and linens, guaranteed to make you feel fresh and breezy but still stylish.
In bright colours such as peach and deep blue, as well as classic stripes and more, an oversized shirt is the perfect item to dress up or down and will take you from day to evening with ease. Pair with shorts and flip flops for the beach and add wedges and some glitzy accessories to take you to night-time cocktails.
Oxendales also have plenty of Bardot and tunic style tops too, which you can get the same effect from if shirts aren’t your thing.
For all these styles and more, head to oxendales.ie.
- Gardaí appeal for help to locate missing 17-year-old from Rathmines
- The Future of Public Service Delivery shows reliance and disparity between voluntary and paid sector
- Warning of ‘thermal stress’ impact on Dublin fish
- Ballyboden close gap on Sarsfields
- Permission for almost 1,000 apartments in Blanchardstown upheld by An Bord Pleanála