As part of Operation Tara, Gardaí in Finglas have seized over €77,000 worth of drugs and arrested one man during a search operation in Dublin 11 on Tuesday evening, June 27 last.
The search was conducted as part of Operation Tara in an effort to target the sale and supply of drugs in the Finglas West area.
At approximately 8.30pm, Gardaí attached to the Divisional Drugs Unit, Detective Unit and uniform Gardaí based in Finglas Garda Station searched a residence in Finglas.
During the course of the search, Gardaí seized suspected cannabis valued at €20,000, suspected heroin valued at €5,000, Alprazolam tablets valued at €52,500, as well as a quantity of cash.
A male, aged in his 20s, was arrested as part of this investigation and is currently detained under Section 2 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996 at a Garda station in Dublin.
Investigations are ongoing. Feature photo An Garda Síochana
- Get a glowing look with celebrity favourite JCat’s ‘SkinSurance’ Foundation!
- RSA warning following heavy rainfall and winds: slow down!
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made