Shine In Yoga: 4 week pregnancy Yoga course led by Agata Rossini of Fit Mum this August and September at Shine In!
Classes by the truly amazing Agata of Fit Mum, an expert in all things prenatal and postnatal, with over 10 years’ experience in this area, are designed to increase blood volume, oxygen and nutrients to your baby.
The will further give you emotional and physical strength and awareness maintaining your healthy spine and posture. Start anytime after your 12th week of pregnancy and continue till birth.
Pregnancy yoga brings a calming sense of strength and inner balance. Whether you are an accomplished yogini, a gym goer, or new to exercise, you will find yoga to be a truly valuable asset in pregnancy.
Courses start on Tuesday (August 16) and run weekly till Tuesday (September 9) from 9:45 – 10:45am. Bookings at https://shineinyoga.ie/schedule/ or via the Mindbody app.
- Dublin City wins European Capital of Smart Tourism 2024
- Perfect for that Christmas night out, Scott’s Restaurant Seafood & Grill
- Donabate residents call for urgent action
- Health Minister welcomes legislation consultation to ban sale of e-cigarettes to U18s
- MAKE SURE IT’S ONLY SANTA WHO CAN GET IN WITHOUT A KEY!