This Thursday, 22 September Baldoyle & District Men’s Shed and Baldoyle Forum will host a Coffee Morning in aid of St Francis Hospice. The event will run from 10.30am-12 noon, all welcome.
Check out http://baldoyleforum.ie/ and see the weekly lists of classes for adults and children from ballet, dance, art, Active Retirement, zumba, karate, gardening, wood burning, Men’s and Sister’s Sheds, and so much more.
Upcoming events – Pumpkin Carving on Friday, October 28 and Christmas Craft Fair on Sunday, December 4.
- Bressie launches One Good Community
- Application for 50 affordable homes to open
- “A Breathing Space for Fingal” wins gold at Bloom Festival!
- Samantha Mumba Jets In To Dublin To Launch Award-Winning Advanced Aesthetician Dr. Emma Cunningham’s New Clinic
- Will Pep be singing the blues with a treble base or will Erik’s Red Devils make it a helluvaFA Cup final?