Street Feast calling on communities across Dublin to get together for a national day of celebrations!
Street Feast, the national day of street parties and community celebrations, takes place on Sunday June 25. Get together with your neighbours to share food and enjoy some conversation and camaraderie this summer. It doesn’t matter if you live in an apartment or house, all you need is a space to bring people together.
Robert Burns, Director of Housing and Community Development at Fingal County Council said: “Fingal County Council are happy to support Street Feasts and this programme is a great way of supporting communities in coming together for events, to socialise and to allow the young and not so young to play and enjoy their local streets and public spaces.”
Leigh Snedker, Street Feast Host in 2022 from South Dublin said: “Street Feast is an amazing initiative. There has always been a great sense of community, but I feel that the Street Feast is the cherry on top as it’s a celebration of lovely neighbours and friends, getting together, catching up, meeting new neighbours, children having loads of fun and smiles all round. What more could you want?”
Register and get your free party pack at StreetFeast.ie today and don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to bring your community together and celebrate.
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition