Christmas will come early for one local business this year, as Champion Green, Ireland’s support local initiative, is giving small businesses the chance to win a €50,000 retail opportunity, writes Rachel Cunningham.
Launched by Champion Green in the Blackrock Village Centre in Dublin, Readymade Retail is a competition that will see a small business with big ambition win a pop-up retail store in the prestigious south Dublin shopping centre, worth over €50,000 for a period of six months.
Online businesses looking to expand into a retail space, regional stores eager to test the Dublin market or any small business seeking to capitalise on the busy festive and new year sales period and beyond are invited to enter the competition at www.championgreen.ie
The competition is open to non-food SMEs that can stock and sustain a Dublin retail outlet for six months from October 2022. The closing date is September 5.
- Ballyboden close gap on Sarsfields
- Permission for almost 1,000 apartments in Blanchardstown upheld by An Bord Pleanála
- Dublin awardees granted project funding under new N-TUTORR programme
- High Res Wins at National Enterprise Awards
- Dundrum South Dublin AC launch summer camps