Ryanair CEO Eddie Wilson has warned that the airline is considering cancelling a number of Irish routes because of the mandatory hotel quarantine demands.
Routes to Paris, Brussels, Rome and Vienna are at the van of destinations that could face the axe over the coming months.
Mr Wilson hit out at the government’s quarantine system as “defective” and demanded that the Taoiseach issued a roadmap for the reopening of EU air travel to cater for summer holidays.
Ryanair accused the current policies of damaging the country’s international reputation and impacting greatly on how people could connect to and from Ireland.
- Paul Flynn Launches Butter Boy: Collected Stories & Recipes
- Shane Filan leads ‘Relay for Life’ in the Aviva Stadium
- Nine Dublin parks awarded green flags
- Violent death in Offaly: gardaí appeal to public NOT to share horrific images on social media
- Guinness Storehouse No 1 tourist attraction in Europe – ahead of Buckingham Palace and Eiffel Tower!