Robbie and Claudine Keane pictured at the Mater Hospital,Dublin as they presented the Mater Foundation with funds raised from their “Our Hospital Hereos appeal”.
The appeal raised an incredible €371,604.72 which has been split between 11 hospitals in Dublin ,Cavan, Waterford and Cork.
Having witnessed first-hand the care that a loved one who contracted Covid-19 received in ICU. Robbie and Claudine Keane reached out to the Mater Foundation to lend their support to the ‘Our Hospital Heros Appeal’.
This selfless act resulted in huge public support and people from all walks of life and all corners of the country donated and offered words of encouragement to our frontline workers.
PHOTOS – BRIAN MCEVOY
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – June 01, 2023
- Leinster Senior League: Noel Ryan Cup
- UB40 Tribute Night for Erin’s Isle
- New library to open at Seamus Ennis Road
- Howth RNLI heroes rescue six people over sunny weekend