Fingal County Council has made an order to temporarily close R128 Loughshinny Cross to Ballykea to facilitate road resurfacing, writes Rose Barrett.
Closed for night works from 8pm to 6am Mondays to Fridays from Wednesday, May 3 to Friday, June 2 next.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The Brackenstown road (L-2030) subsidence repairs works commenced on Tuesday last, May 2. Works are expected to be completed within six weeks. Traffic management (traffic lights) will be in place during these works. The pedestrian foot trail on the north side of the ward river valley adjacent to the works will be closed for this duration. Please above image for approximate area of works marked in red.
- Community Choir rock the village!
- Dublin Simon Community recognised as part of ‘International Volunteer Day’
- Maximise your outdoor space with CaterSave outside heaters!
- Flawless make-up looks with BPerfect’s Pro Edit brush set!
- Man who confessed to robbing post office under duress jailed for 21 month