Patients in selected hospitals across the country will be gifted a free book on Culture Night / Oíche Chultúir 2023 by the Arts Council
The Read Mór book gifting project is back again for its second year. This time patients in selected hospitals across the country will have an opportunity to participate in Culture Night and escape to furthest reaches of their imagination with a choice of 29 different books by Irish based authors and publishers. This year the Arts Council is proud to partner up with HSE Healthy Ireland. Read Mór will ensure that more people in more places can enjoy Culture Night.
On the 22nd of September the Read Mór ‘Book Doctors’ and their teams will be prescribing over 3,600 free books from their Library Trolleys as they visit the wards and public spaces in 7 hospitals across Ireland
Pictures Kenneth O’Halloran
- Legendary Q102 Presenter Aidan Cooney moves to new weekend slot
- Stewarts Care’s Christmas Wanderlights opens to the public
- Introducing the must-have innovative ‘ShapeLift’ Leggings by New Dimensions Active
- Dazzling Dublin Winter Lights switched on!
- Dublin, there is still time to make a child smile this Christmas!