There were lots of happy furry friends at a Christmas doggy meet-up at TU Dublin Grangegorman.
Meeting at Happy Days Coffee Van it was puppuccinos all round before heading to the Doggy market in Oscars Smithfield square. Santa Paws was on hand to for a Christmas pic with part of the money raised being donated to the Irish Blue Cross. Recommendations of pet friendly places that people can be found on petfriendlydublin.ie
- Dublin’s iconic Café en Seine Celebrates 30 years of excellence with a star-studded affair
- Ultraceuticals skincare celebrates 25 years at The Shelbourne
- Actress and breast cancer survivor Karen Egan urges public to get behind the Irish Cancer Society’s Big Pink Breakfast campaign
- Dog lovers united at sunset for ‘The Big Paws’ with Dogs Trust Ireland
- Corban Walker’s first solo exhibition