Dublin City Council terminated its contract with Paul Keogh Architects to pedestrianise College Green, writes Rachel Cunningham.
The council has stated that its new plan will involve extending the traffic-free zone from the gates of Trinity College Dublin to end of Dame Street, which left them with no choice but to end the current design contract to comply with EU procurement rules.
- Photography a great release – see what St Brigid’s Group has to offer, exhibition now at Blanchardstown Library
- Keep our children safe: state bodies unite to launch National Children First Awareness Week
- Fingal businesses and community groups called to try out new eCargo bikes!
- Note venue change for tonight’s Housing Information Event with FCC
- Calling Dublin men to do The Dickie Dip for prostate cancer care!