The St. Patrick’s Day festival is set to return this year with the first parade in Dublin in two years.
The organisers of the festival have confirmed that the annual parade will return and special grandstand seats are already on sale for those who would like to book the best viewing spot.
Aileen Galvin Director of Public Engagement & Strategy of St. Patrick’s Festival told The Dublin Gazette: “We are currently planning for the long-awaited return to live, in-person events from March 16-20 in Dublin, and across Ireland, for St. Patrick’s Festival 2022, including the national St. Patrick’s Festival Parade on March 17.”
SPF TV will also be reignited, with a packed online programme of arts, culture, entertainment, wellness and spectacle from all four corners of Ireland, available to enjoy globally, on demand, free of charge at stpatricksfestival.ie from March 16 – 20.”
She added: “The full programme of Festival events, along with details of the national Parade, will be announced soon. All live events are of course subject to prevailing public health guidance.”
For more information visit stpatricksfestival.ie.
- Summer Irish Pop-Up Collective
- The Alarm: “I found myself unconsciously playing along to the beeps of the heart monitors”
- Street Feast calls on Dublin communities to come together for a national day of celebrations!
- Meath youth wows Britain’s Got Talent!
- Almost €1.75m in funding for 26 projects across Fingal