Gino’s Gelato is celebrating Pancake Tuesday and helping the Children’s Health Foundation on February 13 by giving away free traditional crêpes to customers, writes Rachel Cunningham.
Lemon, butter and sugar crepes will be available to customers from 9am-12pm in stores across Dublin, excluding Liffey Valley.
Lucky attendees can also donate €2 to Gino’s chosen charity, Children’s Health Foundation, which supports Temple Street, Crumlin, Connolly and Tallaght Hospitals, to get complimentary Nutella on their crêpe.
The Children’s Health Foundation is committed to supporting the little patients and their families who attend Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) hospitals and urgent care centres in Temple Street, Crumlin, Connolly and Tallaght.
Children’s Health Foundation ensures every sick child has the very best chance and raises vital funds to purchase life-saving equipment and provide essential patient and parental supports to making ground-breaking, paediatric research possible.
- LADIES GAELIC FOOTBALL: Jackies come back to sink Galway
- Shelbourne edge Harding in UCFL thriller
- Appeal to save Liberties Warrenmount Adult Education Centre
- Short helps Crumlin to big win over Tolka Rovers
- Metrolink is vital for future of city