As part of Operation Tara, during a search operation of a residential premises, a combination of drugs, namely Cocaine, Ketamine, MDMA, Cannabis Herb, Cannabis Vapes and Cannabis Jellies, with a combined estimated street value of €320,000 (subject to analysis) were seized.
This was as a result of ongoing investigations undertaken by the Dublin Crime Response Team (DCRT) targeting the sale and supply of illicit drugs in the Dublin Region, a search was conducted in north Dublin this morning Wednesday, July 19.
The drugs seized will now be sent to Forensic Science Ireland for analysis.
One male, aged in his 40s was arrested in relation to the drugs seizure and he is currently detained under Section 2 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996 at a Dublin Garda Station.
Investigations are ongoing. Photo from An Garda Síochána
- GOLF: Portmarmock’s Fox lands north of Ireland title
- Finglas float through in FAI Junior Cup
- Rugby team raising the spirit of the nation with seismic displays in France
- Great attendance and political support for Baldoyle/Clongriffin protest
- Calling Dublin men to do The Dickie Dip for prostate cancer care!