Gardaí are seeking the public’s assistance in tracing the whereabouts of 54-year-old Finbarr O’Doherty (above) who is missing from the Raheny area of Dublin since Monday March 20 last.
Finbarr is described as being approximately 6ft 1” in height, of broad build with short white hair and blue eyes.
Gardaí and Finbarr’s family are concerned for his welfare and would seriously appreciate the public’s assistance to locate him safely.
Anyone with information on Finbarr’s whereabouts is asked to contact Raheny Garda Station on 01 666 4300, the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111, or any Garda Station.
Photo Garda Press Office
- Council joins Bord Bia Bloom Festival with special parklet
- SOS protest re polluted waters
- Food basket report reveals continuing pressure on family budgets
- Pádraig Harrington announces Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind’s Nationwide Golf Challenge
- Diesel and petrol prices already on the rise