The Marie Keating Foundation Schools Cancer Awareness Programme aims to inform secondary school students – 1st year to 6th year, and adult learners on how to reduce their risk of cancer and how to spot the signs and symptoms early.
The programme makes cancer ‘less frightening by enlightening,’ by engaging students with age-appropriate, interactive, and informative material.
Students of St. Seton’s Secondary School, Ballyfermot took part in the launch of the updated Marie Keating Foundation School Cancer Awareness Programme and Programme Evaluation.
The nine-module programme is available free of charge for teachers by contacting the Marie Keating Foundation directly.
Pictures Andres Poveda
- Man who confessed to robbing post office under duress jailed for 21 month
- What lies ahead for Dublin’s Homeless this Christmas?
- It was a world of Pure Imagination as Charlie and The Chocolate Factory the musical opens in Dublin
- Tonights EuroMillions jackpot is heading for a record-breaking €240 million
- Man faces sentence for involvement in a €1.4 million money laundering scheme