Friends and family have been mourning the loss 35-year-old mum of three Lyndsey McKeown, writes Rachel Cunningham.
As recently as February of this year, Lyndsey had been told that she was all clear from cervical cancer, for which she had been receiving treatment the previous year.
Unfortunately, the Clondalkin hairdresser discovered in May that the cancer had returned to her stomach and later found out through an operation that it had spread significantly.
Days before she passed, Lyndsey married the love of her life Daniel at a ceremony in Harolds Cross Hospice on August 11, watched by their friends, family and their three sons Rian (12), Riley (10) and Carson (7).
- HOCKEY: Women’s euro club challenge
- Council joins Bord Bia Bloom Festival with special parklet
- SOS protest re polluted waters
- Food basket report reveals continuing pressure on family budgets
- Pádraig Harrington announces Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind’s Nationwide Golf Challenge