IrishTree.ie have partnered with IrishUrns.com and LauraLynn (the only children’s hospice service in Ireland) to invite families to plant a tree in memory of their loved ones, writes Rose Barrett.
Families or individuals can plant a native Irish tree, a memory tree, at 10 acres of picturesque lakeside woodland located at Inishfree, Mallah, near Naul. A €40 donation will go directly to LauraLynn while you will also be supporting a cleaner environment with the planting of the tree.
“Planting a native Irish tree in memory of someone is a beautiful gesture and cathartic act. It enables us to express our grief and offer comfort in a profound and moving way that goes beyond mere words,” said Irish Urns. See https://irishurns.com/product/a-tree-of-memories-donation-lauralynn-childrens-hospice/
PHOTO – FINTAN CLARKE
- Regulator needed to implement MUD Act, claim default home owners
- Credit Unions to take on banks and lend more to the community
- Council to deliver 400 new private houses to market
- Dublin schools acknowledged for LGBTQ+ inclusion
- First ever group of Hairdressing Apprentices Graduated and showcase their skills at Dublin Capstone Event