JANDO, the multi-award winning printmaking studio, have just released a trio of 2-coloured riso prints featuring the iconic Jameson Barrelman (featured on every bottle of Jameson which represents distillery workers, past and present) overprinted on a vintage map of the Smithfield area.
Jameson recently commissioned JANDO to create a series of prints for their Bow St. distillery in Smithfield, Dublin 7. This marks JANDO’s second collaboration with Jameson Distillery Bow St. and due to the printing process, no two prints will ever be the same.
JANDO created a trio of 2-coloured riso prints featuring the iconic Jameson Barrelman overprinted on a vintage map of the Smithfield area in Dublin 7. The GPS coordinates of the distillery are located on the bottom right of the print.
The prints are on beautiful munken polar 240gsm paper. “Quality you can feel,” says JANDO Co-Founder Owen Mc Loughlin. About the riso prints, Owned adds: “Risograph printing is one of the most eco-friendly ways to print. It is energy efficient, free from harmful emissions and has minimal waste.”
This printing method employs non-toxic, soy-based spot colour inks and is known for its distinctive aesthetic.
Print is exclusive to Jameson Distillery Bow St. and is available to purchase in the Jameson Distillery Bow St. and on www.JANDO.ie
Mounts retail for €38 & framed prints for €79.
- Well known faces support the Breast Cancer Ireland Christmas Lunch
- Post-Party: “A good idea can be spontaneous and romantic”
- Your chance to become a part of the ‘Forever Young Festival’ owners
- ‘Grafton Street Lights’ by Aimée wins Kildare Village Christmas FM Song Contest 2023
- Tributes flow in for the late Jonathan Irwin, co-founder of The Jack and Jill Foundation