Dublin’s Intercontinental Hotel played host to the second annual Infinity Ball in aid of Neurodiversity Ireland last weekend.
Over four hundred guests will gather to raise vital funds for Neurodiversity Ireland who provide much needed support and services including speech and language, occupational therapy, and sensory integration.
The evening kicked off with a drinks reception, while guests were welcomed by the Neurodiversity Ireland Committee.
Throughout the delicious three course meal, Baz Ashmawy the MC for the evening introduced an emotive video created in conjunction with Pluto Communications aimed at improving the awareness and understanding needed to support a truly inclusive Neurodiverse community.
Established as a community group in Sandymount, Dublin (as Neurodiversity Sandymount CLG) Neurodiversity Ireland quickly grew into a nationwide movement due to the strong demand for roll out across the country.
The organisation aims to create neurodiverse-friendly communities, schools and businesses across the country where different brains and unique thinkers are welcomed and celebrated
Pictures Brian McEvoy
- Cut to post mastectomy allowance slammed as ‘mean spirited and callous’
- Minister announces new funding for organ donation and transplant services
- Student accommodation proposal on Naas Rd rejected by DCC
- Fingal gets €22m from NTA – up €5m on last year
- Smash Hit Musical Play ‘Are ya Dancin” comes to 3Olympia Theatre