A man aged in his 50s is expected to appear before a sitting of Dublin District Court this morning regarding the death of a woman in her 40s who died in a house fire on December 15, 2022.
The man was arrested by gardaí at Clontarf investigating a fatal house fire which occurred on Howth Road, Clontarf in December last. He was later charged and due to appear before the Criminal Courts of Justice No 2 today.
Members of Dublin Fire Brigade attended the fire but sadly, the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Marty Morrissey at the premiere of the Hurler -A Campions Tale
- National deaf charity Chime’s new specialist team in Dublin will be a “game changer”
- Dementia Carers Evening at the Mansion House
- LGBT Ireland launch empowering anthems campaign ahead of national coming out day
- The cast of Disney’s The Lion King touch down in Dublin