Hope Beer, a micro-brewery based in Kilbarrack, near Howth has been announced as a finalist in the inaugural Guaranteed IrishBusiness Awards 2022, competing against some leading national brands such as Ballymaloe Foods, Clintons Crisps, Clonakilty Food Co, etc, writes Rose Barrett.
Founded in 2015, Hope Beer brews a range of premium award-winning craft beers at their state-of-the-art brewery on Dublin’s Northside. The company has grown to a team of eight, with sales close to €1m and exports to Italy, Russia, Netherlands and France.
Wim de Jongh, owner of Hope Beer said: “We’re a proud Northside business and can stand over the fact we brew, can, keg and bottle all our beers on-site here at Howth Junction in Kilbarrack.”
The awards ceremony will take place on Thursday, March 24 at The Shelbourne Hotel; the awards are proudly sponsored by SuperValu and Centra.
- Calling on Dublin women small business owners: Visa brings She’s Next Programme to Ireland
- Summer Irish Pop-Up Collective
- The Alarm: “I found myself unconsciously playing along to the beeps of the heart monitors”
- Street Feast calls on Dublin communities to come together for a national day of celebrations!
- Meath youth wows Britain’s Got Talent!