A reminder to all beach visitors to Fingal from an Garda Siochána. As the high temperatures continue this week, people are visiting popular coastlines and parks around Balbriggan, Skerries, Rush, Lusk and Loughshinny, writes Rose Barrett.. Notably, these car parks are very busy.
Gardaí conducted coastal patrols last weekend to ensure safety of visitors and locals to the public beaches. Community Garda Sergeant Fiona Savidge and Garda Mark McKenna provided “Park Smart”, that is, Secure your Vehicle advice leaflets to motorist visiting Balbriggan Beach this weekend.
They’ve also asked the public to remember not to leave valuable property such as expensive sunglasses, mobile phones and handbags visible in your car when parked at beach carparks as it could lead to a theft from your car. Ensure your car is locked, and you take your property with you at all times
- Cadbury Supporter & A Half Campaign launches new FAI Cadbury ‘Kick Fit’ programme
- ‘I Beg Your Pardon: Rose Garden’ summer collection now available at Dunnes Stores
- Driving test delays are longest in South Dublin
- Dublin Port security provider is Outstanding Company again
- Dublin named tenth friendliest city to visit in Europe