The Irish Hairdressers Federation joined with Restaurants Association of Ireland to call on Finance Minister Michael McGrath TD to maintain the 9% VAT rate on hairdressing and restaurant costs.
Both organisations hosted a media briefing at Buswell’s Hotel, Dublin. Earlier this year, the IHF and the RAI separately and successfully campaigned to the previous Finance Minister Paschal Donohoe to maintain the VAT rate in which he agreed to maintain the 9% VAT rate and review by September 1st 2023.
- Get a glowing look with celebrity favourite JCat’s ‘SkinSurance’ Foundation!
- RSA warning following heavy rainfall and winds: slow down!
- WINNERS OF YOUNG CHEF YOUNG WAITER AWARDS AT EVENT IN TITANIC BELFAST
- Revised LRD application for 1020 homes and nature park in Donabate
- Dáil abuse and verbal attacks intolerable and intimidating with 13 arrests made