TV Star Simon Delaney cuts a dashing figure at the opening of the new Grafton Barbers in the Square Tallaght.
The male grooming mecca is the first to open within a Dunnes Stores anywhere in Ireland.
The Ireland AM host was joined by South Dublin Mayor Peter Kavanagh to snip the ribbon with Grafton Barbers head scissor-smith Peter Quinn.
- Foster in Your Community Week: making a difference in Dublin 15
- Dublin Principal Receives Prestigious Teachers Inspire Award at Dublin City University
- Calling on Dublin women small business owners: Visa brings She’s Next Programme to Ireland
- Summer Irish Pop-Up Collective
- The Alarm: “I found myself unconsciously playing along to the beeps of the heart monitors”