A GoFundMe campaign has been set up by Karen Gorman from Donaghmede Dublin ahead of her planned participation in this year’s Women’s Mini Marathon. Karen is hoping to raise funds for a cause very close to her heart in her local area.
Karen volunteers at the Cupán Tae Memory Café, Kilbarrack. The cafe supports people living with dementia and is a space for them and their families to spend time, relax and support each other over a cuppa
“I love volunteering at the Cupan Tae,” said Karen. “It’s a cafe for people living with dementia and their family to come and relax support each other and share a cuppa.
“My dad Joe would have been the first at the microphone to sing!” said Karen.
Karen and her sister Chloe are doing the WOMEN’S MINI MARATHON so any donations would be really appreciated by Cupán Tae memory cafe. Donations please to https://www.gofundme.com/f/cupan-tae-memory-cafe
- City Centre’s car free drive a major boost for cyclists and pedestrians
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – June 01, 2023
- Leinster Senior League: Noel Ryan Cup
- UB40 Tribute Night for Erin’s Isle
- New library to open at Seamus Ennis Road