A new petition has been established calling on all Finglas residents to help get drugs off the streets of Fingals, writes Rose Barrett.
Stephen Keeler started this petition and wrote: “The drug problem in Finglas is worse than ever. There have been syringes and needles discarded in parks, on footpaths, and even outside primary schools. The problem seems to be getting worse and nothing seems to be getting done about it.
“As a community we should all come together and let our local representatives and the Gardaí know that we demand more to be done to tackle the problem. We shouldn’t have to worry about our children discovering needles on the streets.”
Please sign and support this petition and let’s ‘Get Drugs off the streets of Finglas’. Go to Change.org and see Get Drugs off the streets of Finglas.
- Dublin City Council unveiled a plaque to Seosamh Mac Grianna in St Anne’s Park
- Eau Thermale Avène launches its new tinted fluid SPF50+ and after-sun restorative lotion
- Dublin members of Transplant Team Ireland receives warm welcome at Australian Embassy event
- Four Dublin entries awarded at .IE Digital Town Awards 2023
- Abrakebabra’s new store in East Wall officially opens with local celebrations!