The Fingal Network Magazine is a periodical publication that Fingal Chamber launched last year. The content covers a range of business supports, showcases the diverse businesses and industries in Fingal, and highlights interesting economic activity taking place across the region, writes Rose Barrett.
500 hard copies are distributed to members and industry stakeholders with each edition. The finished product is read by business leaders, entrepreneurs and key decision-makers, providing businesses with a unique opportunity to profile and promote themselves.
The digital version is sent to over 1,300 business contacts and promoted through the Chamber’s weekly newsletters and across its social media channels. The next issue is due in early April.
Anyone wishing to showcase your business or services, please contact [email protected] or call 087 256 7096, Please find the full list of advertising rates and discounts here. Closing date for submissions is March 2.
- 2,000 recycled drink cans used to make ocean-themed sculpture to mark World Environment Day
- Planned protest for this weekend re 123 route diversion averted
- Made in Darndale another electrically entertaining success!
- Airfield Estate, Dublin’s Only Urban Farm and Gardens Launch “World of Soil” Experience
- Dublin City Council unveiled a plaque to Seosamh Mac Grianna in St Anne’s Park