Deer Park was a buzz with socially distant fun in the Easter sunshine, as over 200 Easter Eggs were given away to locals by The Right Catering Company who run a fantastic coffee shop and restaurant on the grounds.
Dublin Gazette photographer/Picture Editor Alison O’Hanlon was out and about Easter Weekend capturing the Easter festivities
- Cadbury Supporter & A Half Campaign launches new FAI Cadbury ‘Kick Fit’ programme
- ‘I Beg Your Pardon: Rose Garden’ summer collection now available at Dunnes Stores
- Driving test delays are longest in South Dublin
- Dublin Port security provider is Outstanding Company again
- Dublin named tenth friendliest city to visit in Europe