Dún Laoghaire Rathdown County Council has launched a series of free events as part of their Summer of Heritage 2021, writes Amy Rohu.
The events, which will run until the end of August, can be booked online at events.dlrcoco.ie, where a full programme is also available to view.
Highlights include walking tours in Dundrum, Blackrock and Dún Laoghaire, history tours in venues such as the National Maritime Museum and a number of different online events.
In person events are limited to 8 people, so those interested are reminded to book online and to adhere to covid safety guidelines such as social distancing.
PHOTO – Peter Cavanagh
- WICKLOW – From the grandeur of Russborough House to the intrigue of Castleruddery Stone Circle
- Tips on reducing Bakery food waste and Veggie Chopping hacks
- Wicklow – for swimming, walks and simply enjoying the huge array of nature’s bounty
- DCU goes Wild for Cruinniú na nÓg
- Jazzy experiences stratospheric rise with debut single