Residents in Dundrum are being asked to fill out a survey on solar energy as part of the Dundrum 2030 initiative.
The goal of the survey is to understand the potential transition to solar energy within a specific community context, with Dundrum as a case study.
The project will include a rooftop suitability analysis for solar panels in Dundrum, along with measuring perceptions among members of the community toward using solar energy.
The survey is open to any resident/business owner and it is in collaboration with UCD and Dundrum 2020. The survey’s deadline is Tuesday June 8 and for more details visit Dundrum Solar Energy Perspectives (arcgis.com)
- Dangers and threat of Nitrous Oxide not fully realised
- Legendary Dublin painting and sketching club celebrate 150th anniversary
- Gallery Spring 2024 at Dunnes Stores with Astrid, Opal and Bonita on the way
- Almost 10,000 Dublin people homeless
- Six week Tradfest series on RTÉ showcasing the stunning Malahide Castle