By Amy Rohu
Dundrum Town Centre have announced that Irish cheese toastie brand Griolladh will be opening a pop-up food truck at Pembroke Square from this Friday, July 2.
Visitors can expect not only the brands signature toasties, but also coffee and pastries too. Speaking about the opening, Jacob Long, Co-Founder of Griolladh said: “We are delighted that Griolladh is joining Dundrum Town Centre.
We have been looking for the right location for our next pop up for quite some time and as one of Ireland’s leading retail destinations, Dundrum Town Centre is the perfect fit for us as it has a great outdoor seating and entertaining offering and exciting outdoor activations happening this summer.
We can’t wait to welcome shoppers, families of all ages and foodies, who are looking for delicious comforting toasties on the go.”
- Sixty the new forty – dlr Age Well Expo
- Air Canada Resumes Non-Stop Services from Dublin Airport to Vancouver and Montreal
- Over 100,000 visitors attend Bord Bia Bloom 2023
- 58 clean-ups registered in Co Dublin as 800 volunteers celebrate Clean Coasts’ 20th birthday
- Foster in Your Community Week: making a difference in Dublin 15