If you missed the deadline to fill a shoebox at home, never fear! It’s not too late to make a child smile this Christmas.
You can still take part in this year’s Team Hope Christmas Shoebox Appeal by building a shoebox online at www.teamhope.ie. Just donate €20 and Team Hope’s partners in their destination countries are ready and waiting to fill a shoebox on your behalf and make sure it goes where it is needed most.
Team Hope’s Christmas Shoebox Appeal is an annual campaign that delivers gifts straight into the hands of children affected by poverty. Often these shoebox gifts are the only gift that a child will receive at Christmas and the joy that they bring is incredible. Since 2010, over 2.5 million Shoebox gifts have been delivered to Vulnerable Children across the world.
Your Christmas Shoeboxes bring joy and hope to children, for whom poverty is an every-day reality, in 12 countries across Africa and Eastern Europe. With this small act of kindness you can let a child know that someone, somewhere is thinking about them this Christmas
Donate a shoebox online at www.teamhope.ie until December 23rd 2023.
- Dublin Gazette – Digital Edition – February 22, 2024
- Cut to post mastectomy allowance slammed as ‘mean spirited and callous’
- Minister announces new funding for organ donation and transplant services
- Student accommodation proposal on Naas Rd rejected by DCC
- Fingal gets €22m from NTA – up €5m on last year