Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council has announced the continuation of the dlr First Frames Short Film scheme, which aims at supporting emerging film talent, writes Rachel Cunningham.
Fully funded by the dlr Arts Office and Economic Development Unit and managed by IADT, funding will be available through the scheme to support two short films with awards of up to €13,000 each.
Mentoring support as well as additional equipment and facilities will be provided by the National Film School, IADT.
dlr First Frames welcomes a diversity of filmmaking styles, themes and creative approaches. The principle requirements are good stories, and a passionate vision for filmmaking.
The application closing date is 5pm on Friday, September 9, 2022. For further information please contact: [email protected] or [email protected].ie.
- Minister welcomes €10m investment in horticulture
- Murderer threat to slit prison officer’s throat
- Plans for Deansgrange Road cycle lane comes under fire
- CRICKET: Evoke Women’s Super 20 Series
- Rescue by off-duty Coast Guard member