As part of a search operation that took place in the DMR North Central yesterday, Sunday, September 10, gardaí seized cannabis herb to an estimated street value of €500,000.
Gardaí attached to the Dublin Crime Response Team (DCRT) along with local Gardaí searched a residence in the North Inner City of Dublin where the drugs were found.
The drugs will now undergo further analysis by Forensic Science Ireland (FSI).
Gardaí have charged one man (aged in his 40s); he appeared before the Criminal Courts of Justice (Court 1) this morning. The woman (aged in her 30s) who was also arrested in relation to this investigation
The woman has been released without charge. A file will be prepared for the Director of Public Prosecutions.
- Finglas float through in FAI Junior Cup
- Rugby team raising the spirit of the nation with seismic displays in France
- Great attendance and political support for Baldoyle/Clongriffin protest
- Calling Dublin men to do The Dickie Dip for prostate cancer care!
- Dublin Athletes Claim Podium Places at Irish Life Dublin Half Marathon