Celebrating the limitless imagination of the very young child and the magic that happens when it is combined with the arts, at the Draíocht’s 8th Toddler Take Over Adventure.
The Draíocht Blanchardstown transformed into a toddler arts Advertureland by artists Orla Kelly and Anne Cradden letting toddlers roam free enjoying dance, music and art in spaces created especially for the under 4s. For more events scheduled over the Summer for all ages of young people go to www.draiocht.ie/whats-on/category/family-youth.
Pictures Mark Stedman
- SOS protest re polluted waters
- Food basket report reveals continuing pressure on family budgets
- Pádraig Harrington announces Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind’s Nationwide Golf Challenge
- Diesel and petrol prices already on the rise
- Mother & Baby campaigner Tony Kelly laid to rest