In his new book, Donal brings us to the heart of his kitchen, showing us how he cooks for his family and what inspires him – from his granny’s handwritten recipes and his Irish heritage to his time living in LA.
Sharing delicious recipes from his extensive experiences and travels, as well as his years as a home cook, Donal has all aspects of the week covered with chapters such as make-ahead Sundays, everyday dinners, weekday rush, slow-cooking weekend wins, and show-stopping desserts.
The book accompanies the release of a new TV show, Home Cook, with seven episodes and one Christmas special finale. This series will be packed with new, easy-to-follow recipes, time-saving hacks and practical cooking tips, including the kitchen gadgets that Donal relies on at home.
Donal was joined in The Sidecar at The Westbury by many of his family, friends and industry peers to launch the cook book and TV show
Pictures Andres Poveda
- Well known faces support the Breast Cancer Ireland Christmas Lunch
- Post-Party: “A good idea can be spontaneous and romantic”
- Your chance to become a part of the ‘Forever Young Festival’ owners
- ‘Grafton Street Lights’ by Aimée wins Kildare Village Christmas FM Song Contest 2023
- Tributes flow in for the late Jonathan Irwin, co-founder of The Jack and Jill Foundation