If you’re looking for a great way to pass your time this weekend, why not visit the Christmas Farmers Market & Craft Fair at the RDS this Saturday?
The pop-up fair will play host to a fine selection of food from an array of retailers. On the way to the fair, why not also take the opportunity to purchase a copy of Harry Crosbie’s new book, filled to the brim with short stories about life in Dublin in the 1960s.
Following the release of Crosbie’s new book, Undernose Farm, the Dubliner has been compared to Mark Twain by a Pulitzer-winning writer, meaning it’s a definite must read – or great last minute Christmas present!
On your way to the Christmas Farmers Market & Craft Fair, be sure to stop off at the Supernatural Organic Food Market to purchase a copy, and to get it signed by the man himself.
You can also purchase Undernose Farm here. Proceeds from the book will go toward the Peter McVerry Trust.
- Permission for almost 1,000 apartments in Blanchardstown upheld by An Bord Pleanála
- Dublin awardees granted project funding under new N-TUTORR programme
- High Res Wins at National Enterprise Awards
- Dundrum South Dublin AC launch summer camps
- Festival returns Bigger and Batter than ever!