Craig Benton, known as ‘Dr Compost’ here in Dublin, will give a talk about how to compost at home at Raheny Library on Thursday next, November 10 at 6.30pm.
Craig will provide an overview of the biology and essentials of composting for both garden and food waste, including what can and should not be composted at home.
He will discuss the various systems available for composting garden materials including mulching, holding bins and leaf mould cages. For those who are already composting, this presentation will give you tips on how you can improve your composting technique.
Booking essential, phone 01 222 8322 or email [email protected] to reserve your place to attend. Hosted as part of Dublin City Libraries Climate Action Sustainable Living programme.
- Sixty the new forty – dlr Age Well Expo
- Air Canada Resumes Non-Stop Services from Dublin Airport to Vancouver and Montreal
- Over 100,000 visitors attend Bord Bia Bloom 2023
- 58 clean-ups registered in Co Dublin as 800 volunteers celebrate Clean Coasts’ 20th birthday
- Foster in Your Community Week: making a difference in Dublin 15