Choice Based Letting (CBL) is an approach used for allocating dwellings.
Fingal County Council (FCC) is currently providing information on properties available at www.fingal.ie/choicebasedlettingscheme, writes Rose Barrett.
But note, expressions of interest will be accepted only up to 5pm on Wednesday next, August 25.
A selection of developments and individual two and three bed units designated for allocation are available to view online. Properties are located across Dublin 15, Swords, Clonsilla, Balrothery, Balbriggan, Corduff and Whitestown.
It allows housing applicants to express an interest in being considered for the allocation of designated Social Housing Units.
Only approved housing applicants can express interest in the properties advertised. Applicants with expressions of interest can only be submitted online at www.fingal.ie/choicebasedlettingscheme
The allocation of all properties will be strictly in accordance with the Council’s Allocation Scheme for Social Housing Support in accordance with your date in need.
- Two men and a woman charged in relation to €78k+ find of suspected herbal cannabis
- Dubs leave chance at Leinster final behind
- Home Farm complete the ‘great escape’ as St Mochta’s celebrate
- All-Ireland Senior F’ball Championship: dubs reeled in by late smith point in opening stalemate
- O’Brien hails squad after run to last eight at euros