Thousands attended todays protest at Leinster House. Childcare providers are warning of service closures unless the government provides extra funding for the sector.
The Federation of Early Childhood Providers (FECP) represents around 1,500 childcare providers and said it expects hundreds of crèches to close as part of this week’s protest.
Organised by the FECP, the Leinster House protest called for an increased investment in creches and reforms to the state’s core funding and ECCE funding models
Photos Alison O’Hanlon
- Legendary Q102 Presenter Aidan Cooney moves to new weekend slot
- Stewarts Care’s Christmas Wanderlights opens to the public
- Introducing the must-have innovative ‘ShapeLift’ Leggings by New Dimensions Active
- Dazzling Dublin Winter Lights switched on!
- Dublin, there is still time to make a child smile this Christmas!