The National Transport Authority (NTA) has confirmed that a contractor has been appointed to the deliver the Bray Dart Interchange Project
Reacting to the confirmation, Aaron McAllorum, a Bray-based member of the Social Democrats’ Wicklow branch, said: “This news is very welcome as it finally gets this plan on track for delivery.
“The fact that we now have a budget to work with and a timeline for completion is a really positive step. Wicklow County Council must now ensure that implementation is conducted within budget and on time.
“The request for tender that was published in April 2023 contains some really welcome aspects, such as provision of street furniture and landscaping, while all footpaths will be renewed within the site.
“This is a welcome overhaul to what is an outdated and jaded public transport hub.
- Dublin City wins European Capital of Smart Tourism 2024
- Perfect for that Christmas night out, Scott’s Restaurant Seafood & Grill
- Donabate residents call for urgent action
- Health Minister welcomes legislation consultation to ban sale of e-cigarettes to U18s
- MAKE SURE IT’S ONLY SANTA WHO CAN GET IN WITHOUT A KEY!